Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Cowberry chocolate from Finland



On a visit to a tax free store on a recent trip I discovered that Fazer, the Finnish confectionery company, has sweets based on lingonberry, or cowberry as you and I like to call these jevels from the forrest. I had to buy and taste.

As you may suspect - I have tried to make something similar myself. Last year I was inspired by a TV program showing the process, and I ended up trying myself. Compared to the ones made by Fazer I prefer my own. But I am not very good at industrializing this type of production, so I guess my price per piece is much higher than Fazer's alternative.

Well, the ones I made last year ended up as Christmas presents. And I plan to to the same this year. So stay tuned for more!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers